About Stein & Stein, Ltd.
There is no question: a divorce is a stressful time for both parties. Often times people’s reactions can be unpredictable and uncharacteristic, and emotions run the gamut of fear, anger, sadness, and animosity. Beyond the distinct emotions of each party, there can be additional concerns for children and financial assets to take into account, especially in the case of high net worth families. Aside from emotions, a divorce is a business agreement between partners. Often times, divorce is the single largest business deal a person is involved in, and many individuals have no prior framework to help them in understanding the process, uncertainties of litigation, and long term goals and security.
At Stein & Stein, we guide you through the process and advise on the proper course of action. With more than 35 years of experience handling complex and sensitive family law situations, our lawyers offer you personalized service, prompt responses to questions, and the ability to focus on your matter. Our boutique law firm refuses to handle a volume of cases. This allows us to be attentive to each matter without distraction, ensuring that our clients receive the time they deserve, as well as unparalleled protection of their interests.
When you retain our services, we become your strongest ally, providing:
- Professionalism. We keep our clients informed, providing frank and direct education about the process. Our clients are given guidance through the process, including options and our recommendations for the best possible outcome.
- Expertise. Our practice concentrates on family law, and has for more than 35 years. This allows us to provide knowledgeable counsel on topics ranging from child issues, such as custody and child support, to complex business and financial matters that impact our high net worth clientele. Our focused practice allows us to expertly navigate our field, and provide you with a strong, attentive and able legal partner.
- Openness. We do not make promises we cannot keep. We believe in setting reasonable expectations, both for our clients and ourselves, as well as a clear rationale for all of our actions.
- Hands-On Attention. When you hire a Stein & Stein partner, they are with you every step of the way. We only work with as many clients as we can provide personalized service to in the boutique environment we have established. Our clients can rely on the partner they hire to be the partner they work with throughout the proceedings.
- Responsive. We respect that this difficult time may bring questions and concerns, which require a prompt response. When you contact one of the lawyers at Stein & Stein, we will respond to you in a timely manner.
Our lawyers bring decades of experience, focused narrowly on family law matters to provide clients with deep knowledge and robust representation. To learn more about our attorneys’ unique qualifications and experience, use the links below for complete bios:
Request A Consultation
We invite you to contact us to discuss your needs and how we may be of service. To speak with one of our experienced family law attorneys, please call 312-779-0026 or send us an email and expect a prompt response.