Cynthia M. Baruck
- Family Law
As a practitioner of family law, Cynthia Baruck often represents individuals with substantial assets and complicated financial situations. Her representation covers all aspects of family law, including child support, visitation, post decree matters, valuation and division of assets, and premarital agreements. In addition to her legal expertise, Cynthia is a trained mediator, and is trained in collaborative practice.
Before joining Stein & Stein Ltd., Cynthia spent 10 years as an associate and partner at a midsized legal firm, primarily practicing family law. Her background also includes solo practice and work with a small firm in the area of family law.
Cynthia is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association.
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1986
- Honors: Honors
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- A.B. Bachelor of Science in Political Science - 1983
- U.S. Federal Courts
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois, Fellow
- Co-author of “Discovery.” Illinois Family Law: Preliminary Considerations in Dissolution Actions. Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE), 2011-2015 revised edition.